Ninja Cat forum
Holla Homie! Yo from the hood go ahead and sign in baby!
You wanna join, 1 v 1 on rust, intevention, quickscopes and a1600msp entree fee
Ninja Cat forum
Holla Homie! Yo from the hood go ahead and sign in baby!
You wanna join, 1 v 1 on rust, intevention, quickscopes and a1600msp entree fee
Ninja Cat forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in JukeBox Video Archive

Moar suggestions plox.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TotalDanfoo123
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
TotalDanfoo123

Number of posts : 222
Gamertag : TotalDanfoo
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Moar suggestions plox. Empty
PostSubject: Moar suggestions plox.   Moar suggestions plox. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Sorry for the Topic whoring, but I need advice for something, so I am going to post this while I still have time before I go.

Tomorrow is the 8th grade dance, A.k.a. the last dance in the year, and the first dance I ever actually go to this year. I need advice from everybody here.

First off, I do not want to make myself look like an ass or something out there, and also I want to know how to not screw up when I am talking to somebody (mainly girls). I ask everybody here to give me a piece of advice, PLEASE! I really need the advice badly.

P.S. After tomorrow, I only have a total of 1 1/2 days of school left, and the manager of Hannaford is letting all the guys still in school take the week off the week I get let out of school, which is the 23rd.
Back to top Go down
Alexmew
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 32
Gamertag : Alewmew
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Moar suggestions plox.   Moar suggestions plox. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Soviet Mudkipz will save yooo
Back to top Go down
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

Number of posts : 171
Gamertag : SOCIALKLOWN

PostSubject: lolz   Moar suggestions plox. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:25 am

ok im sure im too late but, at this dance thing whatever you do of course dont do any cheesy pick up lines (im sure you wouldnt) and dont go up to a group of girls and start dancing around them thats gay, like austin from my school our first jr high dance he came up to us and started doing the one dance,,, its like crouching and bouncing around with your fists going out and in from you chest ROFL idk how to explain but it was funny and one of my friends told the teachers he was harrasing us and he got kicked out! it was hilarious.. hmmm what else. HOLY SHIZ g2g Red Cross time, (kiddy swim lessons) MEGA MOO LIFEGUARD AWAYYYYYYYY!!!!! woosh!
Back to top Go down
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

Number of posts : 171
Gamertag : SOCIALKLOWN

PostSubject: Re: Moar suggestions plox.   Moar suggestions plox. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:26 am

that one dance is pretty fun to do tho ^^ HEHEHE
oh ya and im back from Colorado yayz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moar suggestions plox.   Moar suggestions plox. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moar suggestions plox.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Cat forum :: Old Forum :: Off topic :: Off topic-
Jump to: