Ninja Cat forum
Holla Homie! Yo from the hood go ahead and sign in baby!
You wanna join, 1 v 1 on rust, intevention, quickscopes and a1600msp entree fee
Ninja Cat forum
Holla Homie! Yo from the hood go ahead and sign in baby!
You wanna join, 1 v 1 on rust, intevention, quickscopes and a1600msp entree fee
Ninja Cat forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in JukeBox Video Archive

My Homemade Cookie Dough Recipe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

Number of posts : 171
Gamertag : SOCIALKLOWN
Registration date : 2009-01-10

My Homemade Cookie Dough Recipe Empty
PostSubject: My Homemade Cookie Dough Recipe   My Homemade Cookie Dough Recipe Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:31 am

IT ARE AMAZING HERE WE GO Even though its off the back of a package of Nestle toll house milk chocolate morsels its still homemade ^^

2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of salt
1 cup (2 sticks) of butter, softened
3/4 cup of granulated sugar
3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 3/4 cups of chocolate chips (i leekz milk chocolate) and for me its the nestle toll house milk chocolate morsels

PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees for baking

COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes: remove to wire racks to cool completely.

*What i do is i just put enough on the cookie sheet that ima gonna eat and then when i take them out of the oven, i let them set for like 2 min and then i takethem off and eat them warm. yay.
PSSSSSSS!@!!!!!! i add a dash of cinimon in the small bowl along with the flour, baking soda, and salt at the beginning kk! you are haz my amazing cookies! if you make them right... YUM lol oh eat the cookie dough of course!!! too but not all of it LOL i eats some b4 i puts in the chocolate chips cuz those are no good they are all hard like haha cookie dough good ^^
Back to top Go down

My Homemade Cookie Dough Recipe
Page 1 of 1