Ninja Cat forum
Holla Homie! Yo from the hood go ahead and sign in baby!
You wanna join, 1 v 1 on rust, intevention, quickscopes and a1600msp entree fee
Ninja Cat forum
Holla Homie! Yo from the hood go ahead and sign in baby!
You wanna join, 1 v 1 on rust, intevention, quickscopes and a1600msp entree fee
Ninja Cat forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in JukeBox Video Archive

red ring of death

Go down 
+3
SOCIALKLOWN
Mole
zangetsu 619
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zangetsu 619
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
zangetsu 619

Number of posts : 127
Gamertag : Zangetsu619
Registration date : 2009-01-24

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:11 pm

apparently i now have the red ring of death but i will try again tommorow
Back to top Go down
Mole
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mole

Number of posts : 31
Gamertag : TheBigMoleman
Registration date : 2009-04-26

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:03 am

NO I WANT MY ASIAN COMPANION BACK!!!
Back to top Go down
zangetsu 619
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
zangetsu 619

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: prevention of red ring   red ring of death Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:56 am

im posting this so on the forum to prevent the red ring to fall upon other people in the clan
1.dont put ur xbox on the carpet the heat from the carpet will cause it ot over heat fast
2.give ur xbox room
3.the xbox is not the only thing u should look after u should also look after ur power brick
4.like the xbox keep the power brick off the carpet
5.keep the power brick and xbox on something like a book to keep the air regulated
6.if u still get the red ring buy a new xbox and power brick emediatly
7.also instead of turning off ur xbox unplug the power brick instead because even when the console is off the power brick isnt but son stand by tro turn on the console
8.take disk out of counsel after play the disk will attract dust if kept in

Last edited by zangetsu 619 on Wed May 27, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zangetsu 619
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
zangetsu 619

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   red ring of death Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:25 am

the cause for the yeah is because i befieve that because its my b-day my parent are going to replace my xbox though i dont think i can get rock band 2 any more
Back to top Go down
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

Number of posts : 171
Gamertag : SOCIALKLOWN
Registration date : 2009-01-10

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:09 am

no offense but all the stuff you listed is pretty much common sense
Back to top Go down
zangetsu 619
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
zangetsu 619

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:14 pm

SOCIALKLOWN wrote:
no offense but all the stuff you listed is pretty much common sense
true but a lot of people dont listen to common sense like alexmew who will drive a boat and fly a car
Back to top Go down
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: o   red ring of death Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:09 am

oh! hahahah wow zang i hadnt realized until just now how extremely hilarious you are! not. zang best be not dissin my Mew or you will go to hell and I will deliver you there myself. Twisted Evil and make sure the devil is the worst to your soul...... tbh and ur probably only dissin him because u knowz I luffz him and not you so keep it up and the hell thing will definately happen
Back to top Go down
TotalDanfoo123
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
TotalDanfoo123

Number of posts : 222
Gamertag : TotalDanfoo

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:41 pm

the only path that I saw when my xbox got a RRod was to send it to microsoft...ima afraid that's the only way to get it repaired. It costs about half the price of whatever kind of xbox you bought.

Sorry zang but there's no other way. pale
Back to top Go down
zangetsu 619
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
zangetsu 619

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:17 pm

SOCIALKLOWN wrote:
oh! hahahah wow zang i hadnt realized until just now how extremely hilarious you are! not. zang best be not dissin my Mew or you will go to hell and I will deliver you there myself. Twisted Evil and make sure the devil is the worst to your soul...... tbh and ur probably only dissin him because u knowz I luffz him and not you so keep it up and the hell thing will definately happen
sorry dont make the devil be worst to my soul.about the luff part thanks for not caring thats exctly wat i wanted with the fact that i show almost no level of scorn toward and tried being nice to u its obvious that i wanted to be hated.oh well you can never hve everthing u want now,can u.oh and didnt mean to diss arex just used him as an example

Last edited by zangetsu 619 on Thu May 28, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
zangetsu 619
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
zangetsu 619

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:18 pm

TotalDanfoo123 wrote:
the only path that I saw when my xbox got a RRod was to send it to microsoft...ima afraid that's the only way to get it repaired. It costs about half the price of whatever kind of xbox you bought.

Sorry zang but there's no other way. pale
its prevention not fixing it so that you have a less likly chance to get the red ring of death
Back to top Go down
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: jeez   red ring of death Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:28 pm

srry, zang but you liking me is extremely creepy, u wouldnt understand, i mean you have a hugeass crush on a girl you dont even know, and some of the things ive heard doesnt make me like anymore so maybe you should just forget me and we'll neva speak again, tho that would be hard because we are in the same clan but it could be accomplished if you wish, i would love to be you friend if i knew all you creeper thoughts and or fettishes were vanquished but unfortunately thats not how it works and the whole, your nice to me but im not nice to you, yeah thats fine, if anyones nice to me, im nice to them, but if they get all creeper i intend to avoid xboxpervs
Back to top Go down
zangetsu 619
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
zangetsu 619

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:10 pm

SOCIALKLOWN wrote:
srry, zang but you liking me is extremely creepy, u wouldnt understand, i mean you have a hugeass crush on a girl you dont even know, and some of the things ive heard doesnt make me like anymore so maybe you should just forget me and we'll neva speak again, tho that would be hard because we are in the same clan but it could be accomplished if you wish, i would love to be you friend if i knew all you creeper thoughts and or fettishes were vanquished but unfortunately thats not how it works and the whole, your nice to me but im not nice to you, yeah thats fine, if anyones nice to me, im nice to them, but if they get all creeper i intend to avoid xboxpervs
what i ment in that post was not the lovy dovy like but the friendship like because lately you've been acting rather mean towards me and i felt that are friendship was ,in a nut shell, dieing.i just wanted to let you know how i felt about the situation so we can just start over.sorry if the way i announced it sounded a bit creepy it was fully unintentional.its not a crush just the unwillingness to lose one of my good friends.
Back to top Go down
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: um   red ring of death Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:27 am

ummmmmmm ok then, when i said you are creeping me out i did not mean from that post but okk then..?? i meant in general because i get a stalker sort of feeling from you and i, of course, DO NOT LIKE IT, i guess "being mean" is my way of trying to get you to A. leave me alone, B. Not talk to me, and/or C. Stop thinking about me, actually i think thats one of the many GIRL SPECIES way to get rid of a person that they do not like, trust, or the guy r CREEPER. So the next time a girl is mean to you, that means A. LEAVE UM ALONE THEY DONT LIKE YOU, B. DONT TALK TO THEM THEY DONT LIKE YOU, or C. STOP BEING A CREEPER AND THINKING ABOUT THEM THEY DONT LIKE YOU. or any other extra things they might not like you for. of course. We "girls" don't like annoying ass guys either btw just so everyone who wants to know, knows... Luff you still Danny, Razz Jkjkjjkjkjkjk luff u rlly danners I love you and yes our so called "friendship" zang was killed by a little 14 boy going through (as another major NCAT puts it) puberty, which idont care if ur goin through we all are, so dont be CREEPER with it, control urself
Back to top Go down
zangetsu 619
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
zangetsu 619

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:53 pm

SOCIALKLOWN wrote:
ummmmmmm ok then, when i said you are creeping me out i did not mean from that post but okk then..?? i meant in general because i get a stalker sort of feeling from you and i, of course, DO NOT LIKE IT, i guess "being mean" is my way of trying to get you to A. leave me alone, B. Not talk to me, and/or C. Stop thinking about me, actually i think thats one of the many GIRL SPECIES way to get rid of a person that they do not like, trust, or the guy r CREEPER. So the next time a girl is mean to you, that means A. LEAVE UM ALONE THEY DONT LIKE YOU, B. DONT TALK TO THEM THEY DONT LIKE YOU, or C. STOP BEING A CREEPER AND THINKING ABOUT THEM THEY DONT LIKE YOU. or any other extra things they might not like you for. of course. We "girls" don't like annoying ass guys either btw just so everyone who wants to know, knows... Luff you still Danny, Razz Jkjkjjkjkjkjk luff u rlly danners I love you and yes our so called "friendship" zang was killed by a little 14 boy going through (as another major NCAT puts it) puberty, which idont care if ur goin through we all are, so dont be CREEPER with it, control urself
k ill leave u alon if thats what u want.oh well another friend lost ,what else is new
Back to top Go down
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: hmph   red ring of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:48 am

hmph. this little "pity me" act of yours is the most annoying
Back to top Go down
zangetsu 619
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
zangetsu 619

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:37 pm

SOCIALKLOWN wrote:
hmph. this little "pity me" act of yours is the most annoying
fine ill stop putting up the "pity me" act as u call it.Ive decided that ill just go by what u said in one of your other post were u said that we'll just stop talking to each other but please can we just keep this whole fight thing between use and not get the entire clan I dont want everyone being mad at me and avoiding me because of this.
Back to top Go down
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: kk   red ring of death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:19 am

good, then i would suggest stop answering my posts
Back to top Go down
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: ya know what   red ring of death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:44 am

ugh, ya know what, the pity thing works with me eventually so, im sorry i think your a bit of a creeper but i dun like everlasting fights so if u wants be friends again thats kk and if you dont tahts kk too, i promise to be nice, if you promise to not weird me out i guess
oh and if the clan avoids you, thats not cuz of this
Back to top Go down
zangetsu 619
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
zangetsu 619

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:32 pm

SOCIALKLOWN wrote:
ugh, ya know what, the pity thing works with me eventually so, im sorry i think your a bit of a creeper but i dun like everlasting fights so if u wants be friends again thats kk and if you dont tahts kk too, i promise to be nice, if you promise to not weird me out i guess
oh and if the clan avoids you, thats not cuz of this
good i didnt want an everlasting fight either and the whole weirding out thing was a joke that i went along with.because the first time i saw u on youtube i was like "shes cute" and i kinda developed a crush on u causing me to be like a creeper of sorts.but after a month or so the crush subsided after i realized how stupid it was to fall for a girl i havent even met in person.however, the rest of the clan still thought i had a crush on u and teased me for it when i was simply attracted toward u with no intimate feelings involved.i have discovered from previous experiences that the best way to lighten the blow from a joke is to just go with it causing me to put up the fasade that i liked u.hope this post can clear some things up
Back to top Go down
ManiacManic
Admin
Admin
ManiacManic

Number of posts : 129
Gamertag : ManiacManic
Registration date : 2009-01-07

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:56 pm

So.... You... like... Kalin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ninjacatclan
zangetsu 619
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
zangetsu 619

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:54 pm

ManiacManic wrote:
So.... You... like... Kalin?
shut the fuck up paul the previous post should have explained that
Back to top Go down
ManiacManic
Admin
Admin
ManiacManic

Number of posts : 129
Gamertag : ManiacManic
Registration date : 2009-01-07

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:47 pm

chill the fuck out! As you said, the you + kalin thing is a joke, as was my previous post. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ninjacatclan
TotalDanfoo123
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
TotalDanfoo123

Number of posts : 222
Gamertag : TotalDanfoo

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Hurr...
Back to top Go down
Alexmew
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 32
Gamertag : Alewmew
Registration date : 2009-01-08

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:27 pm

Pissy Zang = hilarious imo Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mole
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mole

Number of posts : 31
Gamertag : TheBigMoleman
Registration date : 2009-04-26

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:57 am

Oh Zang how I love your spontaneous outbursts of rage. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: red ring of death   red ring of death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

red ring of death
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Cat forum :: Old Forum :: Xbox 360 :: Console :: General chat-
Jump to: