Ninja Cat forum
Holla Homie! Yo from the hood go ahead and sign in baby!
You wanna join, 1 v 1 on rust, intevention, quickscopes and a1600msp entree fee
Ninja Cat forum
Holla Homie! Yo from the hood go ahead and sign in baby!
You wanna join, 1 v 1 on rust, intevention, quickscopes and a1600msp entree fee
Ninja Cat forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in JukeBox Video Archive

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TotalDanfoo123
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
TotalDanfoo123

Number of posts : 222
Gamertag : TotalDanfoo
Registration date : 2009-01-10

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:19 pm

OK I KNOW ITS KINDA BAD OF ME WITH THIS WHOLE POSTING THING, BUT I JUST GOT A LINK FROM KALIN ON MSN ABOUT SOMETHING ABOUT A PICTURE OF ME. STUPID IDIOTIC ME HAD TO CLICK ON IT, AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT DID. I QUICKLY GO DOWNSTAIRS ONTO MY XBOX WHICH ALL OF A SUDDEN IS REALLY SLOW AND WEIRD. AFTER 3 RESTARTS I FINALLY TALK WITH PAUL AND ALEX AND TURNS OUT IT WAS SPYWARE PROGRAM THAT AUTOMATICALLY DOES STUFF LIKE SIGN YOU INTO MSN AND AUTOMATICALLY SENDS A MESSAGE TO EVERYBODY AND THEN JUST LIKE THAT SIGNS YOU OUT!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!! I HAVE AVAST ANTI-VIRUS BUT DOES THAT DO ANY GOOD? WHAT SHOULD I DO HELP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

Number of posts : 171
Gamertag : SOCIALKLOWN

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:48 pm

WHAT THE FUCK I never sent you any thing! But the other day brundish sent me a link like that too and of course........ I clicked it. At the end of the message there was this: ......hahahahah in caps I Thor it was him OMB it must got on mine and sent to u! WTF but everything on mines ok like xbox and Internet. God dam
Back to top Go down
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:49 pm

WHAT THE FUCK I never sent you any thing! But the other day brundish sent me a link like that too and of course........ I clicked it. At the end of the message there was this: ......hahahahah in caps I Thor it was him OMB it must got on mine and sent to u! WTF but everything on mines ok like xbox and Internet. God dam
Back to top Go down
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:50 pm

When I went there it was like a dating thing I was like WTF
Back to top Go down
Alexmew
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 32
Gamertag : Alewmew
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Me wan'ts a link now D';
Back to top Go down
ManiacManic
Admin
Admin
ManiacManic

Number of posts : 129
Gamertag : ManiacManic
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:08 am

Alexmew wrote:
Me wan'ts a link now D';
A-LOL!
Okie dokie, computer securty won't do any thing because it's not a true virus. You have to manualy find it and delete it
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ninjacatclan
TotalDanfoo123
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
TotalDanfoo123

Number of posts : 222
Gamertag : TotalDanfoo

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Thing is, I had no internet at all for the entire day after that, and I still worry if it's on there.

SOCIALKLOWN wrote:

I know! That's what I thought too! I thought it was you sending me a joke or something through msn so I clicked on it! ARGH! I hate those kind of traps that lure you in like that.

P.S. I was so worried I asked some of the guys at steam that I play with on their forum about it and they suggested a few things here...

http://www.pulsareffect.com/index.php?topic=701.0

They mentioned something about freeware...I don't like the sound of that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Cat forum :: Old Forum :: Off topic :: Off topic-
Jump to: