Ninja Cat forum
Holla Homie! Yo from the hood go ahead and sign in baby!
You wanna join, 1 v 1 on rust, intevention, quickscopes and a1600msp entree fee
Ninja Cat forum
Holla Homie! Yo from the hood go ahead and sign in baby!
You wanna join, 1 v 1 on rust, intevention, quickscopes and a1600msp entree fee
Ninja Cat forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in JukeBox Video Archive

Swine Flu A lol...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

Number of posts : 171
Gamertag : SOCIALKLOWN
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Swine Flu A lol... Empty
PostSubject: Swine Flu A lol...   Swine Flu A lol... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:12 pm

Blarg.... Eastern Iowa has been confirmed with swine flu. Mostly in Marshalltown, and is now spreading to Des Moines ,the capital, and Ames at ISU (the college i wanna go to) because of some fawkin fat bitch from marshalltown is skank. anyway its slowly making its way over to west iowa where i live Sad which i will not type on here because of a certain 13 yr old.. pale Shocked but anyway yar i dun leek it. Yesterday there were 5 confirmed cases in Iowa. TODAY it has jumped from the 5 to 36. WHAT A JUMP A LOL, i think this is retard and all the illegal fawking mexicans should get deported because then we would not be dying from swine shit because of dumbass democrats who lets the illegals come in and take our jobs and gives them free shit and no taxes. and there not even citizens what a jip
Kalin
Republican
Peace Out. JEW BAGELZ!
Back to top Go down
ManiacManic
Admin
Admin
ManiacManic

Number of posts : 129
Gamertag : ManiacManic
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Swine Flu A lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu A lol...   Swine Flu A lol... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:16 am

Wow you really hate mexicans. To be honest I don't think we should be worried about this too much. I mean there's only been 3-5 deaths outside Mexico. It would seem that the virus gets weaker when it leaves Mexico.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ninjacatclan
TotalDanfoo123
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
TotalDanfoo123

Number of posts : 222
Gamertag : TotalDanfoo

Swine Flu A lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu A lol...   Swine Flu A lol... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:42 am

Makes it worse for me, because speaking of dirty illegal Mexicans, it turns out that my shitty Spanish teacher Mrs. Aguero Torres, came back not from New Mexico, but Mexico itself, and she could have brought it to my school and spreading it around, so there's my part and issue of it. I need some info at how my risks are, because I do not want to catch this thing, and there have been reports of over 1000 spread out cases in Massachusetts, plus with all the pollution in Boston makes everything worse. Anybody wouldn't happen to have like a map that shows areas that have been affected over the world?
Back to top Go down
zangetsu 619
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
zangetsu 619

Number of posts : 127
Gamertag : Zangetsu619
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Swine Flu A lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu A lol...   Swine Flu A lol... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:56 am

SOCIALKLOWN wrote:
Blarg.... Eastern Iowa has been confirmed with swine flu. Mostly in Marshalltown, and is now spreading to Des Moines ,the capital, and Ames at ISU (the college i wanna go to) because of some fawkin fat bitch from marshalltown is skank. anyway its slowly making its way over to west iowa where i live Sad which i will not type on here because of a certain 13 yr old.. pale Shocked but anyway yar i dun leek it. Yesterday there were 5 confirmed cases in Iowa. TODAY it has jumped from the 5 to 36. WHAT A JUMP A LOL, i think this is retard and all the illegal fawking mexicans should get deported because then we would not be dying from swine shit because of dumbass democrats who lets the illegals come in and take our jobs and gives them free shit and no taxes. and there not even citizens what a jip
Kalin
Republican
Peace Out. JEW BAGELZ!
at least ur state isnt the closest one to the border i can actually drive to mexico in a couple hours
Back to top Go down
SOCIALKLOWN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SOCIALKLOWN

Number of posts : 171
Gamertag : SOCIALKLOWN

Swine Flu A lol... Empty
PostSubject: OMB   Swine Flu A lol... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:39 pm

To dan; I'm a hope you be ok. To zang; dun care. To Paul; I don't hate the race. I hate the dirty illegal ones and it's not that bad yet anyway and it's true it weakens unless it's in a concentrated place
Back to top Go down
TotalDanfoo123
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
TotalDanfoo123

Number of posts : 222
Gamertag : TotalDanfoo

Swine Flu A lol... Empty
PostSubject: W...T...F...!!!!!!!!!   Swine Flu A lol... Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Here is a school news letter I just got today

May 11, 2009

Dear Parents,

For the past two weeks, school and town officials from both (Not going to say my town's name) and (Not this one either) have been working carefully, in cooperation with the Boards of Health and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, to develop plans regarding the H1N1 virus, commonly referred to as the Swine Flu. We now have two confirmed cases of Swine Flu in the school district, and we are following the most up-to-date-guidelines available.

The Massachusetts Department of Public Health strongly recommends that schools stay open and that all of us use common sense precautions such as washing hands carefully and following good cough etiquette.

We are continuing normal school activities and we see no reason at this time to discourage students from full participation in classes and school-related events.

What...the...fuck!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swine Flu A lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu A lol...   Swine Flu A lol... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swine Flu A lol...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Cat forum :: Old Forum :: Off topic :: Off topic-
Jump to: